Fly Fishing Show 2023 dates announced | Hatch Magazine
After the coronavirus completely boosted the Fly Fishing Show’s 2021 season, the 2022 show schedule went according to plan, with the exception of the Marlborough, Massachusetts show being postponed from January to April. This year, organizers are no doubt hoping that the 2023 trade show calendar will run as planned, with no disruptions due to new variants or case load spikes. The 2023 theater list was released earlier this week, with the show making scheduled stops in familiar locations across the country.
This year’s tour will include six locations from North to South, East to West, Massachusetts to California, Denver to Atlanta, across the United States from January 20 to March 5.
“While each site and show is unique to the community and region, they will all offer non-stop fly fishing seminars, casting demonstrations, lessons with experts, fly tying, exhibits the latest rods, reels, clothing, equipment and accessories; vacation destinations, conservation organizations, films and hands-on educational experiences,” said Ben Furimsky, President and CEO of Fly Fishing Show.
For many, the show’s annual stops are as much a community event as an opportunity to test cast rods, attend seminars, seek out hard-to-find binding supplies, and more, as the show is one of only events that bring together everyday anglers, recognized experts and professionals, and industry brands big and small under one roof.
The show’s 2023 tour will begin in January in Marlborough, Massachusetts and conclude with its usual stop in early March in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The tour stop in Atlanta, Georgia is also expanded this year. For the first time ever, Atlanta will host the Fly Fishing Show for a full three-day weekend. The full tour schedule is as follows:
- Marlborough, Mass. – January 20, 21 and 22 at the Royal Plaza Trade Center
- Edison, NJ – January 27, 28 and 29 at the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center
- Atlanta, GA – February 3, 4 and 5 at the Gas South Convention Center, Duluth
- Denver, Colorado – February 17, 18 and 19 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
- Pleasanton, CA – February 24, 25, and 26 at the Alameda County Fairgrounds
- Lancaster, Penn. – March 4 and 5 at the Lancaster County Convention Center.